Peritus Health Management
Keeping your workplace healthy
Fitness for Work Checks
Health Risk Management
Care for Your Colleagues
Managing individuals with health problems or company-wide health risks can be complicated and confusing.
If you want a single point of contact with a clear way forward, we can help.
Peritus Health Management is a nationwide provider of integrated occupational health and occupational hygiene services to businesses of all sizes, from our base in Yorkshire.
If you have an employee with an identified health problem that may be impacting on work, we can help. With the consent of the individual, we can undertake an assessment of their health problems in relation to their work activities, support the employee with advice on their health and work issues and provide an occupational health report confirming their fitness for work status, and any action required to help the employee meet their optimum potential.
No contract tie-ins. One-off referrals accepted. Sensible solution-focused support.
Health Risk Management
Working closely with our customers, we can implement a complete risk-based solution to the management of acute and chronic health hazards in their business:
- Health risk assessment – we work with you to identify your specific hazards
- Occupational hygiene measurements and reports – we can clarify and quantify the risk associated with your workplace activities and identify action points to eliminate or minimise risk so far as reasonably practicable
- Information, instruction and training – we can provide practical training using delivery methods suitable for your staff’s learning styles or support the development of training programmes for managers, supervisors, and employees alike, so they understand their role in health risk management.
- Face fit testing – we can carry out negative pressure Respiratory Protective Equipment face fit testing to ensure that it is suitable and sufficient
- Biological monitoring (urine or blood samples) to check existing control measures are working
- Health surveillance – we offer the full range of health surveillance activities, including hearing, breathing, skin and vibration medicals, so that we can identify the early stages of occupational disease before it becomes disabling or irreversible
- Reviewing the risk assessments – working from HSE Inspection Topic Guidelines, we can support you with risk management audits to ensure the risk assessments are current, compliant, and best practice.
Peritus Health Management Offices
We are flexible and provide you with individual elements or a full service
We do not tie you into a contract – you ‘pay as you go’ for the services you need now
We tell you what you need, not sell you what you don’t
Our expertise can help you:
- Reduce sickness absence and aid staff back to work
- Identify and control health risks
- Manage your compliance obligations
© Copyright 2019 Peritus Health Management