Peritus Health Management is quality accredited to the Faculty of Occupational Medicine’s Safe and Effective Quality Occupational Health Services (SEQOHS) Standards including Construction Industry Standards.
This shows our commitment to an ongoing annual programme of quality improvement, assessment and maintenance which offers customers confidence that Peritus Health Management ensures:
- Well trained, experienced, qualified and competent staff,
- Independent and impartial validation that we have objectively demonstrated our competence, quality of services and commitment to continuous improvement,
- Good, evidence based practice across the services provided,
- Monitoring mechanisms to identify any business related opportunities for improvement or corrective action requirements,
- Clearly identified standards for our staff to work within and
- Review of services provided to identify customer related areas of focus or action plans.
Contracting a SEQOHS accredited Occupational Health Service Provider gives purchasers confidence that they are employing competent advice and services.
What SEQOHS assessors said about Peritus Health Management:
“The online evidence scrutinised has been of a high standard, demonstrating comprehensive and thorough systems and processes. This has been borne out but the site visit which has confirmed that a rigorous and systematic approach to service delivery exists.
“The sector in which the service operates is complex but they demonstrate expertise and attention to detail when applying the delivery model.”
“The service is to be congratulated on their excellent and thorough assessment of customer hazards and risks prior to implementation of the service.”
“The service is to be congratulated the excellent clarity, simplicity and thoroughness of both company and individual records management systems.”
SEQOHS Accreditation Report 2017
Peritus Health Management is quality accredited to the Network Rail standards for providing the following services:
- Testing for Drugs and Alcohol
- Competence specific medical fitness assessments
This shows that we understand the Rail Industry, their work and have been independently assessed and accredited to the Network Rail identified standards.
The implementation of the standards contributes to:
- Controlling the risk of individuals being appointed to roles they are not medically fit for and
- Reducing the risk of individuals’ health impacting on their work.
The standards define:
- The minimum medical fitness requirements for individuals working on Network Rail managed infrastructure,
- The requirements for conducting a competence specific medical assessment and
- The requirements for occupational health providers to become registered as Network Rail approved suppliers of medical assessments.
Peritus Health Management are able to provide on and off-site services to Network Rail Sponsors of individuals who wish to work for or on behalf of Network Rail.
Published date: 15th July 2019
Last revision: 17th July 2019