Peritus Health Management can provide a range of comprehensive occupational health services on a regular or ad-hoc basis, to meet the needs of its customers from our base in Yorkshire, and nationally across the U.K.
- Air, noise and vibration monitoring
- Biological monitoring
- Breathing surveillance
- Clinical audit
- Drivers medicals
- Drugs and alcohol testing
- Ear moulding
- Face fit testing
- Fitness for work checks
- Hand Arm Vibration (HAVs) tiers 1-4
- Health & wellbeing days
- Health risk assessments
- Hearing surveillance
- Lead/asbestos medicals
- Night worker assessments
- Radiation medicals
- Rehabilitation advice
- Safety Critical Workers assessments
- Sickness absence case management
- Skin surveillance
- Stress management for managers/supervisors
- Stress management for employees
- Toolbox talks
- Understanding mental health
- Travel risk assessment
- Workstation, manual handling and ergonomic assessment training
- Free friendly advice offered on the phone
For details of all the occupational health services, please click their links in the drop down menu above.
Want to find out more?
For more information about our health services, contact us.
Published date: 14th February 2018
Last revision: 9th December 2019